First steps first let's get a proper Pinterest account setup.
- Start a Business Pinterest account (trust me you want this).
- You want to claim your website and follow the directions on connecting it properly to your Pinterest account.
- Now start creating boards!! SEO is KEY here! (if you aren't sure how to do SEO on your website read all the other topics in the SEO Catagory here on the community first).
- Do you have your list of keywords for your business/blog nailed down now? If you don't reach out and tag me here or post right here in this thread and ask questions!
- Once you have your list of keywords then start creating boards for each keyword.
- Now go back to your blog: What blogs match the 5 boards you just started.
- Go to Canva and create a Pinterest Pin (they have some great templates in there to get you started).
- Take the Pinterest Pin you just created and go create a Pin. The pin should have at least 1 keyword in the title and 2-3 in the description and 3-5 hashtags in the description as well.
- Now go do another identical pin but schedule this one out for 15 days from now for a different board that has similar keywords.
- Keep doing that for every 15 days for each pin.
- Each keyword you type into the Pinterest search will bring up a bunch of colored boxes underneath (these are other keywords you can add to your list of keywords- they are normally variations of that main keyword.
- Each blog post you have I would bet you can get at least 3-5 individual pins from them if you really plan it out well. I normally can get 5-10 from each post.
- Do not pin the same pin to multiple boards on the same day spread them out over a 15-day cycle.
- Make sure however many of your own pins you do you also re-pin content that compliments who you are and what you do from other people as well!
Again if you have any questions feel free to ask (if you don't already have an account please feel free to join it's free).