As technology advances, many people are changing the way they do business. People have made Google their friend to help solve their problems and access whatever information they may need. Over 5 billion Google searches are conducted daily. Google My Business is an essential tool for any woman looking to market and grow their business to the next level.

Google Matters
Google helps small businesses to get ranked across Google products. Through Google Maps listings and Search, your business’ visibility, information, and accuracy are improved. This then improves your local SEO. There are many ways businesses can get the most out of Google, and business leaders have a lot to learn if they want to use all the available tools. Here are some crucial benefits your business can get from Google.

Cost-Effective
Google My Business is a free-of-charge business tool that helps optimize your business by helping you reach countless potential clients over the internet. People searching your business get to know your business’s crucial information such as contacts, reviews, description, average cost, operation hours, and other essential details. If you just started your business and you are working on a tight budget, you should use Google My Business because it improves visibility for your business at no extra cost. All you need is to understand how the tool works and enjoy the benefits it offers.

Improves Visibility
Many local searches are conducted on Google each second. This is why it is hard to underestimate the power of Google in business marketing and growth. According to Bright Local’s consumer research, over 53% of consumers search for local businesses about once every month. If you are ignoring Google, how do you intend to reach your potential customers? In addition to being difficult for your customers to find your business, it will be hard for you to rate your business because there won’t be many customer reviews. You must keep regular and consistent information on your site that can help boost your marketing strategies because a lot of local listings always need Google data feeding their checklists. Google My Business is essential for your business growth since it improves local SEO and assists you in finding new clients who, in turn, help grow traffic to your site.

Encourages Reviews
Ensure you have a place on your site where customers can leave their reviews. Google My Business offers you a simple platform to create such a section. Review links are easy to generate and send to your customers. Potential customers visiting your site will be able to leave reviews. Some of the reviews will be good and encouraging, but some may be a bitter pill to swallow. However, both types of reviews play a significant role in your business because they are the key reasons why customers will buy or not buy your products or services. All you need is to register with Google, and customers can search your business name and add their ratings. This program makes it easy for you to monitor customer feedback from your dashboard. You should also ensure you respond to customer reviews faster because reviews have the power to build or destroy a business. Don’t forget to thank those who have taken their time to access your business.

Broadens Business Insights
Google provides crucial analytical information about a business, such as when it was founded and its location. The data displayed can be customized. And the good thing is that you can pick and compare stats. Google My Business will help you make informed data-driven business decisions that will help improve customer experience. If you are beginning your business, Google Analytics can help you understand and interpret information on your site to improve customer satisfaction. Google surveys also simplify the process of identifying potential traffic to your website in an accurate, fast, and affordable way. For startups, Google data studio is enabled with visualization features to help you make more informed business decisions through the integration of a wide range of information. Google lets you get real-time customer feedback by using customized Google forms. The forms are simple and other features can easily be added such as images, surveys, signups, and questionnaires to make customer response more convenient.

Interacts With Customers
When you create a Google My Business channel, you enable improved communication with your potential customers. It offers the best platform to engage with your customers by chatting via Google Hangouts, answering their questions or responding to their reviews. Google also ensures efficient and convenient communication since you can respond to multiple users at the same time. Google Hangouts allows you to give an instant response to customers, and it also improves local SEO.

Google is an important cornerstone of a lot of modern businesses. Google My Business helps promote growing businesses and improves their SEO. A lot of people conduct local business searches so you have the ability to truly connect with your potential prospects by optimizing your business on Google.