As I write this I’m sitting in the hospital next to little Cooper. The poor guy is jaundiced. Levels just kept rising so here we are.

When I said I wanted to be able to work from anywhere I guess I should have been more specific but hey, I’m learning to be flexible and make my business work even more for me – location freedom baby!

The thing that’s hitting me the most is how fast the parent-child bond can form if you want it and allow it. I say this because when he first got here and was freaking out I was talking to him trying to calm him down. He puts himself closest to my voice, physically trying to get closer since he knows I’ll comfort him.

It hurts my heart not being able to soothe him right now.

Even though it totally sucks being inside the hospital again I know we’re exactly where we’re meant to be right now and I’m ok with that. We are always taken care of and always safe.

We always have everything we need in the moment even if it doesn’t feel like it.

Today my message is simple – share the love I feel overflowing in my heart with you. And, share my experience as a mompreneur making life work for me.

Right now isn’t the greatest for me and my family but, I choose to make the situation work for me just like you can.
When times get tough I like to step back and ask myself how is this for me? What am i learning here? What is my lesson?
If I can show up and do what’s required so can you.

Love you,
Becca, xoxo

If you would like free support each day and free tips to live a life of Joy, Freedom and Health come join my free Facebook Group! https://www.facebook.com/beccabranhamhealth